Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

How I went from being a lesbian to loving BBC
Old 01-03-2011, 04:25 PM

Default How I went from being a lesbian to loving BBC

I never thought I would get with a guy, but one day when my girlfriend was out of town curiosity got the better of me and I headed out on the town.

A naturally have very large breasts a pretty slim waist and wide hips that some have commented are just made for bearing babies and that night I decided to wear a little red number that showed a lot of cleavage and leg.

I headed to one of the seedier parts of the town into one of the bars and there were plenty of black guys there checking me out, but pretty soon one headed over to me with a beer in his hands.

"Damn girl, you've got some huge titties." he said taking me aback. Normally I would slap a guy for saying such a thing but I found myself getting turned on.

One thing led to another and after a few drinks paid for by him I found myself in a taxi heading back to his. I was not sure if I should be doing this, going back with some guy I had just met but it was too late now.

When we got into his place I was met with another shock. He did not live there alone, her had a flatmate who was another blackguy just as big and strong looking as him.

"That's one fine piece of ass you brought back, gonna share?"

"Sure you don't mind do you kara?" He asked me.

Well I did not know what to say, I mean it had taken up a lot of nerve just going back with one guy, but two. But I could not turn back now so I just shook my head.

I could see big grins appear on both of their faces as they moved in to start groping me and fondling me, one in front feeling up my titties and one behind his hands rubbing all over my arse.

Soon one had pulled down the top of my dress and the other had pulled up and scrunched up the bottom. I thought one was going to lick me out then as he ripped off my panties but instead he then moved back to the couch sat down and pulled free his massive cock. It's true what they say about blackmen because he was huge. I would say a good eight inches or more. "Come suck it bitch....show us what a cock hungry whore you are."

I went down onto my knees and crawled between his legs, first moving my delicate hand to stroke his massive cock feeling it's hardness, it's power and it's heat. "That's the first time you have felt black cock isn't it slut?" He said. "How do you like it?"

"I love it." I replied moving to kiss up the side. But he wanted to move things along so he grabbed my hair and grabbing the base guided the tip of his cock towards my mouth. I took the tip between my lips lapping my tongue over the dome and flicking it against the tip.

But he was still impatient and his hand firmly in my hair he started to shove more of his huge cock into my mouth and to the back of my throat. He was simply huge, I had never sucked anyone off this big and I was struggling not to gag as he hit the back of my throat.

Slowly then he start to fuck my mouth, thrusting his big black cock in and out of my mouth as I did my best to suck and swirl saliva around it. I felt kinda helpless yet at the same time incredibly turned on to feel a huge black cock thrusting in and out of my mouth.

He kept fucking my mouth for a good five minutes and soon I had guided my hand down to stroke off the rest of his cock that he could not thrust into my mouth when suddenly I felt his cock start to twitch and suddenly my mouth was awash with his hot salty cum.

"Oooh fuck yes...you were born to cocksuck.....now don't you spit that out slut, drink it down." He commanded and I tried my best to do so gulping down as much of the thick salty shake as I could with only a little dribbling out between my lips.

"Shit that got me hard. Come here and hop up on the table. "The other said. I quickly complied and he soon had his huge black cock out and was rubbing the tip against my pussy. I swear he was even bigger than his flatmate, I would say a good ten inches or more.

"Wait....don't you have a condom?" I asked watching that tip rubbing against my folds and turning me on a great deal I might add.

"You not on the pill, slut?"

"No...." Why would I be. I was in a lesbian relationship.

"Aint my problem, I aint fucking with no jonny, now do you want me to fuck you or not?"

I was not really in a state of mind to refuse. I was so turned on here all I wanted was him to fill me with his massive black dick.

"Yes...fuck me..." I murmured.

"What was that? You want me to fuck you bare slut? You want that?"

"Yes...please....please fuck me with your huge black cock..."I begged.

He grinned from ear to ear conquering me and slowly started to push his massive cock inside me.

He took his time over it. Sliding each glorious inch into me, forcing his way in. Filling me. It felt wonderful to be so filled, filled like I had never been filled before and I arches my back and moaned. Eventually I felt his big black balls rest against my white arse cheeks and I knew he had got all ten inches into me. I moaned and squirmed. I felt a wonderful mix of pleasure and pain of being filled, I had never felt anything like this before and could feel practically every vein of that hard, hot throbbing cock inside me.

He then started to pump in and out of me, slow at first but building up a pace. I already was at the gates of seventh heaven as he used me for his pleasure ramming his cock in and out of me, my juices coating his massive shaft.

He just kept on and on relentless. My huge tits started to bounce around wildly each time he thrust into me and I could feel my pussy quivering as mini orgasms exploded inside me causing my pussy to grip his cock even tighter.

All the time he was talking dirty to me.

"Yeah take it slut.....you're a black cock whore now. You aint ever going back to puny white cock." And more like that. And I felt it. I felt owned by these black men, here for their pleasure.

Eventually I knew he was close.

"Gonna cum in you slut." He growled. "Gonna fill your pussy with my black seed.

I know I should have been begging him to pull out and cum over me instead but the thought of his hot cum spurting deep inside me just made me so horny.

Before I could do or say anything more he thrust into me one last time and I felt his huge cock twitch then a huge amount of his hot seed start to spurt deep inside me. This was too much and I felt my own orgasm peak. This is the first time I have ever had a simultaneous orgasm and I screamed my head of with pleasure as the orgasm hot hard causing my pussy to spasm hard around his thick black pole, milking it for al, it was worth as he continues to pump his thick baby making seed deep into me. I could practically feel it swirling deep in my womb.

I ended up sleeping over the night snuggled up against one of them and the next morning we exchanged names and numbers. Both certainly wanted me to return for a good fucking. Since then I have met up once with them and given a blowjob each but I have not yet fucked them again. I am a little worried I might be pregnant, what would my girlfriend say if she found out but even if I am not A big part of me wants to fuck them both again though they refuse to wear condoms. If I do and keep it up there is no doubt I will end up with a black baby in my belly.

I have a pregnancy test now and I think after writing this I will go see.

Good story
Old 02-17-2011, 05:33 PM

Default Good story

A good story. so what happened? Did you tell your girlfriend?

Old 02-17-2011, 10:52 PM

you should keep giving them head it turns you on

Latest?
Old 02-18-2011, 02:19 PM

Default Latest?

So, were you pregnant after that night? Have you gone back and gotten dicked down again? Don't leave us hanging!

Old 02-21-2011, 08:18 PM

Maybe you were never a lesbian at all...

Alot of people have problems in finding their true desires about sex.

Old 10-22-2011, 11:06 AM

Were these two guys very dark skin guys, that would have been hot

Old 11-15-2011, 04:25 AM

Well....what is the answer???

Think
Old 11-15-2011, 05:02 PM

Default Think

Get on some kind of birth control and then you can screw as much as you want. Make sure these guys are disease free!

Old 11-16-2011, 06:39 AM

Hey, you were probably not really a lesbian. You just weren't attracted to white men, so you thought you were. Once you found a real man, the attraction was obviously there.

? ? ?
Old 11-16-2011, 12:02 PM

Default ? ? ?

I headed to one of the seedier parts of the town into one of the bars and there were plenty of black guys... "hahahahaha" brave white girl to do that on your own... rarely happens--