Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

old man amos and janet
Old 05-04-2011, 07:58 PM

Default old man amos and janet

this is my first story , its about my 22year old sexy redhead wife who is quite a flirt and a old black man we met who is 70 years old , very mature and a master at getting into young wifes knickers ,let me tell you about my sexy young wife janet shes 22 very slim size 10 skirt , long red hair small tits size 32aa but shes very sexy in the way she dresses, short skirts stockings suspenders thong panties , tight tops which show off her big nipples ,we have been married for 5 months now and i thought our sex life was very good , janet is not on the pill and we allways use condoms as we were going to wait to start a family. we met amos , when he replyed to an advert for a gardener , as i am crap at gardening , he was very good at the gardening and at the time i was working away a lot , so he was a big help, janet would allways sunbath when the weather was good wareing a very small bikini, it was during the sunbathing that old amos would stare at her tight fit body , janet would flirt a bit by parting her legs as amos worked on the flower beds she was showing him the spot right between her long legs where her bikini covered her nice tight twat, amos was a very mature old blck man , and had seen plenty of flirty young wife like her, and as he watched her parting her legs he new it would not be long , before he would get into her knickers, and show her what a older black man could do for her, he would allways look at the washing lines of these young wifes and check out there knickers panties and bras , he liked what he was seeing , and he made himself a promise to fuck this young wife as her husband watched , it came about that we were holding a party , during the summer , and we invited amos my wife was in a little sexy black skirt white blouse and underneath wore white panties black stockings and a black suspender belt the night was great we drank loads and danced , my wife was quite drunk , but i was smashed , as our guests started to leave, my wife sat across from amos and started flashing her knickers at amos, he loved looking up her skirt at her panty covered married twat , she was watching his reaction as she flashed her knickers to him , he decided he would ask her to dance to a slow dance and she was drunk enough when he asked to agree i was by now knocked out asleep, on a bed somewere in the house the guests were by now all gone as janet and amos danced together old amos new it was now time to put his plan into action he was going to introduce my young flirty wife to his gargantuan massive fat old black cock, he began to grind his hips against the flirty white wifes tight mound his huge cock began to work its magic on her tight quim janet new as he danced she was in the hands of a master after about 40 min with him chatting to her and telling her how sexy she allways looked, she was like putty in his hands with a empty house except me drunk in bed , he seduced her with some aplum, she was hot as fuck by now as he continued to gring his huge
cock againist her dress coverd quim , janet was pushing her hips up to his now and was in a state she new this older black man was going to get into her knickers and fuck her in her maritial bed amos said it time to get you to bed janet and helped her towards mine and her bedroom when he got there he began to undress this sexy wife who was now his to fuck she was fucking gourges and he was now going to find out wether on not she was a natural redhead , he removed her blouse showing her nice tits then his hands unziped her skirt , and removed it showing him that tight white gusset of her knickers , he began by sucking her pussy through her knickers , then when they were soaking his hands removed them showing him her nice tight married cunt , he thought to himself fuck when my big fat cock gets into her shes going to love it all , she was now openly asking him to put his big fat old black cock up her that when she must have come to some sense because she told him he would have to ware a condom as she was not on the pill , he said he did not have any she then opend the cabinet and pulled one of mine out and began to wrap his hugh fat club of a cock to cover it but it was so fucking big it only coverd the first 4 inches of his meat amos had seen this time and time again when fucking married women and the result was allways the same after a few min of fucking these sexy wifes there husbands rubbers would break apart , under his drivein cock , and split he now new he was going to get her bareback but was not ready to tell her yet so there fuck began his cock was fucking massive 13 inches long 7 inches round and two huge duck egg sized balls underneath it his cock head looked like a huge plum he waitied till the rubber was in place then sank the first 5 inches of his meat into my wife bubbling cunt, it was hugh and she gasped out loud as he added 4 futher inches into her twat then he let her ajust to his massive size, then he began to plow her cunt he was going to teach her a lesson on teasing older black men on and on he fucked driveing her from 1 cun to the next i

Old 05-06-2011, 03:04 PM

The rest of the story please, it was great!

old amos and janet
Old 05-09-2011, 10:47 PM

Default old amos and janet

janet was cumming on old amos fat huge cock as he drove his big cock head up into her belly , it was now deep up her cunt her cunt lips were like a big o ring around the top of his fucking huge black cock , as it plowed in and out of her once tight cunt he was now moveing real fast as his big black ass drove his meat deep up her married twat again and again as he was pulling out time and time again you could see the rubber getting thinner and thinner then with a huge thrust he sent the rest of his fat cock right up into janets belly he was now balls deep in my wifes cunt , and as his big cock came out after that deepest stroke the top of the condom was now round the base of his huge black babymaker , and the rest of the condom was in taters round his fat black cock now he had her where he wanted her his fucking cock was now unprotected , it was at this point i woke hearing janet cry out as his big cock was planted right up her married cunt time and time again , on and on he fucked janet was cumming and cumming on his fat huge rod , it was at this point i peaked in the bedroom door to see janets legs drapped up over the old mans shoulders , his massive meat bottoming out in her fertile belly over and over again , as he fucked my young sexy wife better than i ever had , it was at this point old amos slowed his fucking , and began to tease my wife , saying you no the condoms bust dont you you dirty little married slut , flash your knickers at me will you you hot assed bitch well i got some news for you lady . but first i want you to tell me how my big fat old cock fits in you hot tight cunt tell me bitch my wife failed to answer him so he drew out his massive cock 7 inches out she felt himremove his cock and began to tell him what he wanted to hear that his big cock was the biggest she had ever had with this he then sunk in to his big fat balls telling her again that the condom had bust , and that he wanted to cum up her married cunt i watched dumb struck in the door as his big cock drove my young sexy wife insane he said nonchantley hope your on the pill young lady ,janet looked him in the eye and said im not on the pill you have to pull out old amos began to drive his big ass harder and harder as his cock , hit her cervix janet came yet again hear i was watching this old black man about to knock my young sexy wife up and i did nothing his fucking continued on and on then he told janet he wanted to cum in her flat belly and knock her up by now janet was his she submitted and put her long legs round the old mans waist this was what he had been waiting for ,no baby tell me where you want my big load of hot cum , tell me baby you want it yes janet screamed up my married cunt , do it give me your black baby you big cocked old stud fuck me pregnant , they were the words old amos had been waiting for i stumbled in to the room just as his big black cock became a blur going in and out of her twat , then i watched as his huge black balls began to twitch , and he bottomed out into her married cunt and pumped his potent hot thick cum right into my wifes womb i watched the big pulses of his balls as he fired his seed home into my young wifes unprotected cunt , then held his whole cock inside her , for a long long time then he looked at janet and said guess you will not be needing the pill anymore a better investment might be a new set of maternity ware , now as i am going to be haveing lots more of your hot cunt baby and i am going to plant my baby in your tummy as your hub watches he said turning round and looking at me my wife then noticed me in the door way staring , at that point old amos began to slide his cock out of my wife he had fucked the flirty young wife and allmost certianly put her in the family way as her husband had watched any way he was going to be haveing lots more of her hot tight cunt just to make sure he had got her pregnant he wisperd in her hear make sure he uses the condoms every time he fucks you baby your cunts mine only bareback from now on ok she nodded ok .i looked at her once tight cunt it was huge and open and his thick ropey cum was everyware as i looked up her hole i could see what looked like a gallon of prime potent spunk in her belly and i new now she was going to have amoses black baby.

Old 05-09-2011, 10:51 PM

anyone like my story any wifes or husbands like to chat about the story

Old 11-13-2011, 06:41 PM

Its a great storym, i hope Amos made them both his property and had them marked as such. I hope you will carry on the story?
It is my greatest hope and dream that ALL whites become owned by the master black race, perhaps you can expand the story that Amos and all his old black friends breed the whole neighborhood of young white slut wives. and all the wimpy cucked husbands serve as cucked slaves and are caged and humiliated (even castrated) by old black masters

More
Old 12-19-2011, 02:51 AM

Thumbs up More

How about another chapter or two ! So far a very sexy story . TY

Old 12-22-2011, 03:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by babymaker4077 View Post
anyone like my story any wifes or husbands like to chat about the story
I loved this story and can picture it it happening, especially to me. I am so wet from reading it. Unfortunately I can only satisfy myself with my vibrator. Jess

Old 02-08-2012, 09:31 PM

An exciting story. On the edge of the chair waiting for more! Thanks

where are you?
Old 02-29-2012, 03:06 PM

Default where are you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbigtits2008 View Post
I loved this story and can picture it it happening, especially to me. I am so wet from reading it. Unfortunately I can only satisfy myself with my vibrator. Jess
let me be your old black bull