Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Dream
Old 08-30-2009, 03:23 PM

Question Dream

I keep haveing dreams of 2or 3 men comeing over to my House when im alone. this is what I dream maybe you will be able to help me out.
. This is how it goes. You come up to my house. You ring the door bell. I answer it with a white tee on with no bra. You tell me that your from bright house and need to check my phone out. I let you in and take you to the back room. You look at it then you say you need something out of the truck and you will be right back. you come back with the other two guys and come in. I look afraid but you tell me that one of them is in training. You ask if I have any other phones in the house? I tell you that I have one in the main bedroom. You tell the other two to check out the phone in the back bedroom. They go and I show you the one in the main bed room. It take about a min then the other two come back were we are. You look at me and see my hard nibbels though my thin tee. I see your looking at them and start to get nerves. You tell me to come over by you so you can show me whats wrong. When I get there you grab me and throw me down on the bed and put your hand over my mouth. The other two pull rope out and tie my hands and feet to the bed poles.you put a gag in my mouth. I can see your hard dicks bulging in your pants. You take a knife and cut my tee off showing my nice hard nibbles. I start to cry. then you cut off my pantties. There i lay helpless. Then all of you take your dicks out and say ever had three before and you guys smile. you hop on top of me and tell me if i do a good job you wont hurt me. You take the gag out of my mouth then try to put it in i fight it. The others start playing with my nice clean shave clit. You put your dick againest my lips but I want open, so you pinch my nose so I can get air knowing I will have to open my mouth. When I do you shove your big dick in and tell me to suck it good. Mean while one of the other guys puts his dick in me and starts fucking me hard. The other grabs my hand and puts his dick in it and says jeck it good baby. This goes on for 20 mins as every one swith places. Then you stop and untie me and till me to get on my hands and neads. Then one comes in front of me and the others are behind me. You say make us cum and we will go, so one shoves his dick in my mouth and the other two take turns fucking me like a dog. You can see my tits moveing as you fuck me harder. Then I feel one shoots his load in me. Then the other takes his place. you tell me to put my tough down you slit and lick it and suck it good. about 10 mins later both of you cum at the same time. You tell me to keep sucking to hole load down tell your done.Afer you finish you guys leave me there but naked with cum coming out of both holes. What do you think of this? Can you mke this happen or tell me a better story?

your dream is here
Old 08-31-2009, 05:16 AM

Default your dream is here

hey i just moved to orlando and i can make your dream come true, me and my friend have some black cock for you, let me know.

Tags
dream