Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Part 1 New BLACK BULL
Old 08-10-2012, 06:45 PM

Default Part 1 New BLACK BULL

Hi all it's me Alicia. This week I went to the mall looking for new dresses and heels. As I am walking through the mall this tall, muscular, bald BLACK GUY catches my eye. I looked over for a minute as I was walking. I see him turn to look around and caught me looking he smiled and nodded his head I smiled back. We both kept walking a little later I went up to the food court to get a bite and to my surprise he steps up to me and asked if he could sit down with me I said yes. He is very handsome bald tall muscular with nice hazel eyes. He commented on how pretty I was and I said thank you. He then said you were looking at me earlier correct I said yes I was. Good my name is Darrell but my friends call me Big Darrell. I can see why I said he then commented that is not the only reason. Oh I see then I said hi Darrell my name is Alicia we shook hands, and as he holds my hand in his he asked me are you single I said yes now I am. He said NOW ok why now. I said well I separated from my husband of 6 years 2 weeks ago. He said good for me then. Why is that good for you, he said because I would like to ask you out this weekend. I said ok not so fast are you single and how do you know I even like BLACK MEN. He said yes i am and yes you do . I said huh yes I am single he said and yes you do like BLACK MEN. Well yes I like BLACK MEN, he said I can see it in your face and in your body reactions. So tell me a little about you I ask him. He said well I am 42, 6'6" 270lbs. Muscular work out 5 days a week as you can see I am bald and have hazel eyes. I am single and have a nice place right here in White Plains. He also told me he was a retired NYC cop. Now you he said. Well I am 34, 5'3",170-180lbs. thick as you can see I work in the medical field. He said nice so how about your number so we can stay in touch during the week till next weekend. I said ok sure and he gave me his.

Last edited by SEXLATINANY1977; 08-10-2012 at 06:50 PM..