Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Part 2 New BLACK BULL
Old 08-13-2012, 03:39 PM

Default Part 2 New BLACK BULL

Hi, it's me Alicia after meeting Darrell early in the week we exchanged numbers and we kept in touch by text and some calls. Some of the texts and calls got pretty hot. He decided he wanted me to meet him at a Bar club in his town. friday night about 9pm. He asked me to wear something hot, sexy. I wore this nice very mini tight black halter top dress. with nice 5" black heels and of course no bra or panties. I finally meet up with him this past Friday August 10 at 9pm we kissed on the check. We walked in and paid nothing he new the guys at the front. We started to drink right off and went to the dance floor. We had a nice quite dark booth. After 3 drinks I was feeling really nice. we had started to dance close and rubbing on each other a lot. One time I had turned around after having him hold my waist and grinding his dick into me I had my hands on his chest and his hands where on my waist he looked down at me and we just started to kiss on the dance floor. we walked back to the booth and sat to the back of the booth we kept kissing in the booth. He grabbed my hand and put it on his dick I could feel through his pants he was really hard and very BIG. he had his hand on my leg slowly moving up my leg till he got to my pussy and found out I had nothing on there also. He said nice mami no panties huh I looked at him and said that's correct none, he smiled and said you are very wet. I said yes very wet, you made me that way he kept kissing me and I kept rubbing his big dick though his pants. He stuck 2 fingers in my pussy and started to work his fingers in me as we kissed. He took them out and and pit them in my mouth to lick and suck on. He said good girl and went back to do the same and stuck in 3 fingers this time I moaned as he did that as we kept kissing. He stopped for a few just to whisper in my ear want to go back to my place. I looked up at him with what I bet was glazed horny eyes and said yeeessss. He said great let's go then.

great
Old 08-17-2012, 05:34 AM

Default great

That is a great story !!
I hope you did more with this guy ;-)

Alain