Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Finders, Keepers
Old 12-05-2009, 06:53 PM

Default Finders, Keepers

Meg was in shock at what Fred was doing. She couldn’t believe that he would insanely ever have the nerve to walk out on her and yet that was exactly what he was doing to her right now as she trailed after him, pushing her way through the crowd that was even at that moment making their way into the club till finally she came out, gulping fresh air, and noticed Fred stumping towards his car which was parked across the street from the club.

“Fred! For God’s sake, Fred, stop!”

She hurried after him, yelling his name and barely caught up with him just as he unlocked the car door. It was then that he turned to face her; his eyes bore every hint of anger.
“Fred ... for God’s sake, what was all that about?”

“You know what it was,” he snapped. “I saw you dancing with that guy. I saw his hand patting your ass and noticed you smiling. Don’t think I didn’t notice, did you.”

“Yes, but I knocked his hand off. That’s still no reason for you to leave without me.”

“Oh yeah? Watch me then.” He pushed her aside and got into the car. She stood back and watched with surprise as he started the car and reversed out of the lot. He stopped to look at her. “You might as well go on back in and let your new boyfriend drop you off when you two are done dancing. I’m out of here.”

He pushed the car into gear and screeched out of the lot and drove off into the night. Meg came and stood by the roadside and watched his backlights disappear around the bend. True, she had felt the guy tap her bottom, but she’d only allowed that so as to get Fred’s attention; the last thing she’d expected was that he would dump her like this.
Not wishing to return home for another bout of quarrelling – that’s if he was heading home – she turned around and returned to the club.

“Hi there,” a voice said to her right after she’d pushed her way back into the club. He was a thickset black man in, most likely in his mid-thirties, wearing a t-shirt and jeans with a fancy neck chain dangling from his neck. He wasn’t that handsome, but he seemed charming enough and Meg immediately felt herself dissolve with his smile. “May I have a dance with you?”

Meg accepted and both of them fell into the dance floor. The man held her body towards his while their hips grind against each other to the music’s rhythm. Meg felt his hands grasp her bottom, and liked the feel. At least Fred wasn’t here to watch him doing it. And even if he was, then fuck him. When their dancing was through, she took him to her table; he introduced himself as Blake. They sat down and Blake ordered them drinks while they talked about laughed about stuff. Meg felt so engrossed in his company she barely noticed the hour running late into the night.

“Is it past your bedtime, sweetheart?” Blake put the question to her while running his eyes over her apparent cleavage. “Or are you a night creature like me?”

“Depends on if I’m in the right type of mood,” she replied.

“Alright there, how about we find out.” He drained his glass and then got up. Meg hurriedly finished her drink too and together they left the club. Blake told her to wait for him while he went and retrieved his vehicle – a beat-up old Ford – and invited her in. He didn’t ask where she would like to head off to – in a way it really wasn’t necessary that he asked, as he pushed the car in gear and took in a different direction from where her apartment which she shared with Fred was.

His apartment was modest and tidy. The furniture was sparse – much as if he’d only just moved into the neighbourhood. There was a large stereo system and a big TV screen facing a centre table and a single long couch. Blake indicated for Meg to make herself comfortable and then approached the stereo system and popped in an R. Kelly CD before making his way to her.

“Feeling yourself in the right mood?” his hand felt over her arm, bringing up goose bumps upon her skin.

He didn’t give Meg a chance to reply as he leaned forward and grasped her lips in a kiss. They remained locked like that for a while, their hands travelling over each other’s body. Meg parted her legs enough to enable him insert a finger past her panties towards her warm and already wet flesh. She gasped when she felt his finger make penetration, as it was quickly followed by a second. His lips left hers as his hand pulled down on her top in search of her breasts. They remained like this for a while before they decided it was time they lose their clothes. Meg allowed him to pull her skirt and panties from her legs and pushed her to fall back on the couch while he crotched between her open legs and began attacking her pussy with his lips. Meg couldn’t help herself from jumping as she felt his tongue nibble and suck through every inch of her cunt. His fingers rubbed against her clit while his face remained buried between her legs and it wasn’t long before she let off a high moan as her body shook and shuddered with apparent climax.

She remained slumped on the couch, gasping hard for breath, still feeling the wave of climax race all through her body. Blake got up and undid his pants and let it fall to his ankle, revealing a thick black snake that was already erect.

“Alright you white slut,” he spoke harshly to her, pulling her up from the couch. “Time to show me what skills you’ve got with those lips of yours.”

He pressed her face to his crotch the moment her mouth took in his cock. She just about coughed and choked from it, but still he pressed her head on him as she began sucking him off. He kept on cursing her, telling her that she was nothing but a white slut that was out in search of some black cum ... about how he intended on filling her pussy up and then kicking her back to her boyfriend before the night was over. This only spurred Meg towards sucking him harder.

When he’d had enough, he made her lie back on the couch and then positioned himself before her, holding his shaft in his hand, about to guide it into where it belonged. Hot air fell from her lips the moment his cock went into her. Though he started slow, giving her some gentle, long strokes, it wasn’t long before he began slamming his might into her. Meg held unto him for dear life, crying out her pain and pleasure each time he shoved his cock into her pussy. Meg had never before being with a black man, and this was an entirely new experience for her ... and from the outcome, it was going to be one she would least forget as each time his cock slammed into her, she felt it swell up her pussy.

“Aww ...” she moaned and screamed aloud. “Awww-shit! Awww ... Oh fuck me!”

“Oh I’m gonna fuck you alright!” Blake gasped at her face as his body pressed down hard on her. “Yeah ... that’s it, bitch! Gonna fuck your pussy up, good!”

When he’d had enough, he pulled out of her and got up. Picking up his pants, he pulled Meg to her feet and grabbing a hold of her hair, led her towards his bedroom. He turned on the lights and threw her upon the bed. Meg had time to see him take out his cell phone from his jeans pocket before coming to join her on the bed. He lay on his back and told her to get on top of him; his cock was pointing like a spear towards the ceiling. Meg obeyed and cried even louder when his cock drove balls deep into her. Meg went on bouncing on top on him but then had to stop when he handed the phone to her.

“You’re going to do exactly what I tell you to do right now. I want you to dial your man’s number and tell him what I’m doing to you right now.”

To Meg, this felt so much like a dream. A delicious dream though, one that she hoped not to wake up from too soon as she reached for the phone and dialled Fred’s number. She heard it ring a second, then a third time, till eventually his voice came to the phone, sounding groggy.

“Hello?”

“Hi Fred, it’s me, Meg.” She tried to rein in on her moans but that was impossible, as suddenly she realised Blake had increased the tempo of his fucking, and now she was finding it hard not to scream from it.

Fred must have said something to her, though she never caught it as she was lost in her moans, though still holding the phone to her ear.

“Tell that asshole what I’m doing to you right now,” Blake commanded her even as his hands now held her ass.

“Awww ... God! ... Oh shit – I’M GETTING FUCKED RIGHT NOW! OH GOD ... HE’S FUCKING ME SO GOOD! AWWW ... OHHH-AWWW ...”

The phone fell from her hand as she leaned forward, giving Blake enough space to lock his ankles together as he fired his cock hard and fast into her pussy, uncaring even when she climaxed a second time and yet he was hadn’t completed his satisfaction. He turned her over, hooked her feet over his shoulders and went on shoving his shaft hard and deep into her. Meg almost felt like passing out when she felt him empty his load inside her.

Meg didn’t know how long she was asleep, but when she woke up, Blake was snoring away beside her. It took some effort for her to push herself to her feet; there was still a slight tremor in her pussy – My God. That had been one hell of a fuck he’d given her!
Quietly she made her way to the sitting room and wore on her clothes. She looked around the room for a pen and paper. Finding one, she scribbled down her name and phone number and left it beside Blake’s pillow before quietly leaving his apartment. It was way past the early hours of the following morning, but it wasn’t long before she found herself a taxi to take her home, except this time not to Fred’s arms. She’s got a new keeper now, she thought to herself as she slumped in the taxi’s backseat, feeling a hand over the throbbing region of her pussy.

I hope he calls in the morning, she thought. I hope he does call.
Attached Thumbnails
Finders, Keepers-6864.jpg  

Wonderful
Old 12-05-2009, 09:15 PM

Default Wonderful

Great story!

Old 12-16-2009, 09:48 PM

Serves Fred right for being an ass, very hot

Old 12-17-2009, 01:01 AM

Great story! We both liked it!

Old 07-08-2010, 03:33 AM

Great story, I hope that 's not the end to it. Did Fred have his bags packed when she arrived home and did Blake call her looking to fuck that pussy some more..

Old 07-08-2010, 04:40 AM

i bet he passed your pussy around his friends and within a week you were fucked by a dozen b b cs. you lucky girl

Old 11-28-2012, 08:19 AM

very hot sexciting story love it