View Single Post

Finding same advances
Old 08-13-2010, 11:26 PM

Default Finding same advances

I have only been doing this since finding the file here and with encourgement from my online buddy who told me this stuff works after using it himself on his wife!
Just like you SquirtKing I have noticed very definitive changes like my buddy said I would.
Unlike yours mine has NEVER been with anyone but me, shes shy a little reserved . All of a sudden I'm seeing her looking at black guys on the sly and when we're playing in bed suddenly she's getting passionate and I don't think shes thinking of me. I played with the "going black to what I said last night thing" and she seemed to clear off into her own little world for a minute and was completely oblivus of me. I've been saying and following the pdf and using triggers to drop her into sex states. Over roughly 2 weeks my sex has increased from before 2 x 2 weeks to 7 x 2 weeks. I'm a little frightened by how succesfull this is being so far! If you want to use this thing people might really consider wether they want this for their wives and girlfriends. I really could have done with this LW and other stuff at least 10 years ago or more. Hephaestus I thank you sincerly your a god among white bois.

Snuggums you started this thread have you been reading this pdf?