View Single Post

Doing good
Old 08-15-2010, 12:16 AM

Default Doing good

Quote:
Originally Posted by SquirtKing View Post
Many thanks. Unfortunately I am unable to lovewhisper every night but I do what I can. As it seems it works after a few times whispering, I will go on.
Doing it a few times a week is probably good enough - more often the better BUT one can get fatigued that way! You may have noticed that the pdf thread relates situations where wife/gf is particularly tired after a hard days work or night work, and / or if shes taking sleeping tablets for what ever assortment of reasons - these are the cream times for implanting desired suggestion and can carry much deeper into the core of unconscious thoughts and on the same basis can be said much more loudly and with force.

and again saying this stuff at anytime that you feel safe and recognizing her breathing patterns and accommodating the volume of your voice to accommodate. Just after (10 minutes approx) shes dropped off to sleep is good and for different reasons before that period shes liable to be waking is good to connect her mind with some very erotic dreams in the REM period of sleep. Waking horny is a great way to start the day and if shes had some of the best BBC dreams its really going to get her thinking too.
Sometimes it can be good to test her by asking "hey baby, what was that hot dream your were having this morning, WOW you were muttering something about......" you fill in the spaces with what you thinks appropriate.

Again just to reiterate - ALL of these techniques and everything else your doing will all reinforce where you need to go forward so that there's many method - all methods for awakening the natural slut in our ladies. The bigger and better our armory and imagination and creativity to exploiting each and every situation to our advantage the better we'll be for connecting all the dots until we've got from one stepping stone to another and crossed the river and looking back and feeling that sense of accomplishment then now seeing our newly reborn natural slutty wives in the arms of black lovers and feeling that desire in our loins growing stronger for this new happy sexually fulfilled woman.

Last edited by hephaestus; 08-15-2010 at 12:19 AM..