View Single Post

Old 06-08-2023, 02:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mick44 View Post
We men who are bad at sex often forget that our wives deserve good sex. Our small penises and premature ejaculation do not give women a chance to have an orgasm. If we are good with our tongue and licking pussy, we can give our wife some orgasm, but it is not nearly as good as orgasm with BBC in her. In the beginning, it is not easy to accept that another better man for sex should fuck our wives. My emotional relationship with my wife is good even though we don't have sex. I still satisfy her orally when she doesn't have sex with a bull and I understand that she wants BBC for sex. There's no going back now.
my wife had relations with black men in the past, when she had moved into a black neighborhood out of economic necessity. She was a widow and was married to a white man for 16 years! When she moved into the "hood" she started to date black men ( she discovered that she found dark black men attractive). She also discovered that she had no problem opening her legs for her black boy friends! We were monogamous in our marriage for four years! Susan is a loving wife & great mom! I'm proud & turned on that she had no hang ups about getting some chocolate loving!! Susan has joined me here to relive her past & enjoy the photos!! Susan has gone black again and now we have threesomes!! Check out my personal blog for details of Susan's past adventures with BBC and some new ones as she has broken out of her shell and gets shared with other black men by her black boyfriend while I watch and get sloppy seconds!!
You're right, there's no going back!!

Last edited by Rex Havoc; 06-09-2023 at 01:48 AM..