View Single Post

Old 06-08-2023, 09:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by R. Senate View Post
I like that too--I even encourage it and tell them to "Give me a Black Baby." or "Fuck me so deep you give me a Black Baby". It really turns me on and it gets my lovers to work harder and faster. I hope, deep down inside, I get my wish.
Her husband is well aware of my naughty nights with their respective white wives. Atleast 3x a week I have dirty fun with both of my white wives. Unless we agree to make it a weekend thing. Then Friday, Saturday, and Sunday all bets are off, and they're required to wear nothing but their favorite sundress, and wedding rings. It's crazy how banging my married white wives and seeing their respective weddings rings while we're having sex.

Their respective sissy husbands are CUMPLETELY aware of every naughty nasty lustfilled detail of the hot fun I have with their wives. Whatever they can handle. Especially the sexual trysts when they ask me to cum all over their wedding rings. Not gonna lie, its hot, it's dirty, and nasty. But both of my married pleasure pussies tell me they enjoy interacting with my naughty alter egos and the sexual appetite that follows thereafter.

I never considered I'd be banging two white wives. However here we are and have been since 2020. Fairly regularly. Schedules permitting.