Thread: Being Pimped
View Single Post

Old 01-18-2024, 08:48 PM

I have had 2 Black Lovers that pimped me out, I LOVED it!! I could not believe guys were paying (no idea how much) for something I would have done willingly for free!! I was SERIOUSLY into the BBC lifestyle at the time.

One of them told me he was going to "put me on the street" and I was HOT to do it. I was REALLY under his control, I did ANYTHING he asked of me. I was heading down the rabbit hole for sure. I did not even think about the headlines reading: "local well know business owner/exective arrested for STREETWALKIG!!!"......I just WANTED to do this!!

Luckily, for me, he was busted for posession and intent to deliver and landed in prison before this could happen. Hubby was getting quite frustrated with the relationship too, he has a ZERO tolerance for drugs and I was dabbling (and he knew, medical professoional). My life was about to change DRAMATICALLY when my Lover got busted. We have kept in touch by cell and text, and he is trying to convince me to come for a conjagul visit, claims he can arrange it. I admit to being tempted, and my husband is ok with that.......but then he told me he wants to arrange for me to do visits with OTHER inmates and they pay him!! Haven't worked up the courage to do this yet.

J (the wife)