View Single Post

Old 08-22-2010, 03:11 PM

Yes we are planning to do something on the wedding dress theme.

However I don't just want to wear it for one evenings session with J. What we are planning is something a bit more which will require a weekend when we can get the grand parents to look after the kids.

We have not finalised our ideas yet but we are thinking of something along these lines:-

Sat morning: hubby drives me to the hotel and then prepares me for the wedding – shaves me, lays out my lingerie and dress, helps me to get ready. I lock hubby in his chastity device.

Sat afternoon: we have some sort of ceremony where hubby 'gives me away', signs a cuckold agreement and 'vows' are exchanged. My bull and I consummate the union with hubby helping me undress and finally guiding Js cock into my pussy. Hubby then watches but does not take part. After J has cum inside me for the first time hubby goes home.

Sat evening: We ring hubby, who is still in his chastity device, and leave the phone by the bed. J and I fuck for the rest of the evening letting hubby listen in at home, but unable to jack off or cum.

Sunday: Most probably spend the morning in bed and then go home full of cum.

When I get back I will release hubby and will probably give him some relief.

All this is going to take some organising, so not sure when we will be able to carry it out, but it is on the agenda.

In the more immediate future is the prospect of me joining the Mile High Club. My bull has a contact that runs charter planes, which we might get to have a go in. If so J says that he expects the full inflight service from the air stewardess!

XxHelen