View Single Post

Suggestions
Old 08-26-2010, 02:05 PM

Post Suggestions

Hi Helen,

Your story reminds me so much of a great time my ex and I had with her black bull M.

My ex met her bull at the Beach and I encouraged her to flirt with him and pretty soon they were flirting touching and she had to sit on his lap to hide his massive erection from others on the beach.
We invited him over later that evening and I served drinks while they kissed and teased on the couch.
She sucked his huge cock and rode him bareback until he was ready to come he then flipped her forward over the sofa and fucked her hard from behind, he beckoned me over to kneel underneath them and lick her pussy and his balls while he pounded her and finally filled her with his cum, which i had to clean up.

After that night he would usually come over and service her in front of me but we also enjoyed her date nights out with him.

Sometimes I wouls act as chaffeur and drive them to and from a bar or a club, and watch them dance and flirt from across the other side of the bar, driving them home and watching in the rear view mirror as my wife sucked her lovers cock.

Other times I would deliver my wife over to his apartment and return home and wait in bed for her.
She would always be a couple of hours late and soaked in his cum, she would squat over my face and have me clean her while she told me every detail.
One night he collected her with another black guy and they took her out to a club, I waited with a mixture of fear and excitement she returned home late and tipsy and had me clean her pussy and ass while she told me how they had taken her into the managers office of the club and they both fucked her seperately and then shared her.
She tasted great and we couldnt wait to repeat the experience.

The wedding dress is a great idea, try the chauffering and encourage your husband to clean you as soon as you arrive home..good luck to you both i miss it !