View Single Post

Cuck suggestions..
Old 08-26-2010, 02:18 PM

Post Cuck suggestions..

Hi Helen,

Forgot to address the outing issue..one night the three of us went to a big party where we knew most people and I had briefed my wife if asked, that M was a work colleague..within minutes my wife introduced me to her friends as her husband and M as her boyfriend..i was shocked..later some of the girls grilled my wife about how this worked and was I really cool with it..one of the guys confessed to me he would love to watch his wife with a hot hung black bull i told him some of our exploits and he begged me to introduce the bull to him and his wife, my wife didnt want to share him..but it was interesting how many people were intrigued/interested course some were truly shocked and it affected friendships.

In future i would not be outed to close friends but have no problems on vacation (we took M on vacation twice and w/ends away)

When a good looking white couple walk into a bar or a Hotel with a big,young, black bull it gets everyones attention the reactions varied from horror/intrigue/lust my wife would often be asked who he was and she always described him as her bull or boyfriend.

Hope this helps.