View Single Post

Very good thread
Old 09-17-2010, 05:48 PM

Thumbs up Very good thread

I am a 33 year old "gifted" black dude who is very attracted to and who has had many cute white wives. I find that most of the posts here to be very honest, mature and frank - great discussion. As some of the ladies have commented, once in her pussy bareback she knows for sure that she will be getting her cunt "lubricated". Cumming balls-deep in a cute white wife is an indescribable experience for a black guy. I have knocked up three of them and it has worked out well. The wives were very much into it and hubbies were OK. I get to visit and interact as "uncle". Added benefit is that mom and I have some quality time as well (smile). A few gals have let me go in bareback but asked me to cum on their tummies. As I was on the final long, deep strokes they wrapped their legs around me, gave me a sexy smile, a deep kiss (kissing while deep in is fantastic) and pulled me even deper in, just as several of the ladies have noted. My rule is to always respect he lady and ask where she wants it; so far they always wanted to feel it in their cunts. I respect very much these wonderful ladies who are not ashamed, guilty or embarrased to meet their sexual needs with black guys and who enjoy some excitement in their lives.