View Single Post

bareback
Old 09-28-2010, 07:43 PM

Default bareback

You should go bareback baby, you will enjoy it sooo much and when he creams in you you will never enjoy anything better, If it was me I would cum inside you soo deep. Enjoy it and please post about your experience. I love to go bare in white pussy, its the only way to go.

L

Quote:
Originally Posted by littleteen19 View Post
hi my names amanda just joined the site today im currently in a relationship and where both into black guys and im having my first one tomorrow night who we met at a party....he showed me his package two nights ago at the party and he is verrry large looks about a foot long and very thick and im a little nervous but also very turned on...im nervous because ive only been with my boyfriend eric for the past 3 years and he is very small only about 5 inches...we are both ready to go threw with it tomorrow i just wanted to kno wat steps to take to make it enjoyable for us both and if i should go bareback and let him cream in me...im only 5'4 about 100 pounds very small lol and i dont know if i can handle this guy please message back with some advice for me