View Single Post

Afternoon Delight
Old 10-08-2010, 09:13 PM

Default Afternoon Delight

It was the afternoon that Robert said he might drop by. Bruce was out of town, and knowing that Robert had said he would be in the neighborhood during the weekend, Joanne had invited him to stop in to help her put up the bedroom screens. She had let him help her so much with her computer at work. Why not let him help her at home when her husband was away?

Well, okay. Joanne knew all the reasons why not, but what the heck. Quietly, sometime back, she had decided that after letting the handsome young engineer help her so many times, Joanne felt she owed him at least a chance to help himself.

Then, this afternoon Robert had knocked on the door and followed her voice into the bedroom and found Joanne already up on a ladder pulling out the edge of a screen. She was wearing a white blouse, a plaid skirt that came only to her knees (short for her), and sheer black nylons, an outfit she normally wouldn’t wear around the house. She was used to skirts that came to her ankles rather than barely halfway down her legs.
But on the off-chance that Robert might come over, she’d just wanted to be… well… a little provocative for a change. And now here he was… and her bluff was called….

Robert watched as Joanne stretched up to pull at the stuck screen. His eyebrows rose as her skirt rode up the backs of her legs, just an inch or so below the curve of her very round backside.

Robert was black, about 5’10”, handsome and very dark, with solid and well-formed with large shoulders and hands. He was 29. He wasn’t exactly bald, but his hair was very close cut. He appeared to be very muscular, with wide shoulders and narrow hips. He had adorably striking dark fuzzy eyebrows. He was very quiet at work most of the time, but loved to talk about his home land.

But now, when Joanne caught him looking up at her on the ladder (in fact, obviously trying to look up her skirt as she stretched up to hold the screen) he seemed very different than he normally did… no longer the shy young man who was so helpful around the office. She knew she had exactly what would take his mind off home. Men! So simple. So predictable, anywhere in the world….

Joanne thought for a moment, maybe longer than she should have, turned around, brushed her skirt down, came slowly down the ladder, and leaned back against the window seat.

Not accustomed to this sort of situation, she resorted to boldness. “Robert, have you ever seen… I mean, have you ever thought about really seeing… a white woman like me?” Joanne asked in a quieter voice. “I mean, seeing a white woman… like me… you know… undressed? I think we must look very different, in some ways, from black women.” Joanne couldn’t believe she had the nerve to say this.

Robert stared at her blankly for a moment not quite believing where this line of questioning was leading, but sensing warmth he hadn’t experienced from Joanne in the months since they’d met. Sure, he’d looked at her often enough at the office and wondered, knowing only that she was beautiful and elegant… but had he secretly wondered what she might look like… like that!?! He wouldn’t have dared!

In a steady voice he replied, “No, not like that, Joanne… never mind one as desirable… as you! You know, you’re married and anyway, I’d embarrass myself or something, you know…” Joanne stared at him for a long minute, weighing something in her mind. He was so handsome, and so dark. She wanted to kiss his eyebrows.

He was a cutie; that was for sure. And she wasn’t going to get that many more opportunities like this, most likely.

Oh, what the hell, thought Joanne. She was 52 for heavens’ sake! Why not? She knew Bruce wouldn’t mind at all, so long as she was safe.

Joanne felt very safe. And suddenly, very horny. She asked, softly, “Do you want to?”

She couldn’t believe she’d actually said it. But it was out there now….

“Believe me, Bruce won’t mind. Heck, for a fact he’d just be sorry he missed joining us, getting a chance to ogle me too, and watch you ogle me, and all that silly ogling stuff men like.”

“But I don’t mind, really. I kinda like being… looked at? Ogled, I guess… if I like the ogler!” Joanne giggled a little. “Bruce always says I look best in my birthday suit.” She smiled shyly but looked Robert directly in the eye.

“Maybe if your curiosity is satisfied you won’t need to sneak looks.” She looked up and smiled at Robert, sensing his young eagerness. “I promise, so long as you’re, you know… nice… to me… I won’t let you embarrass yourself. I mean, if you want, I’d love to show you and… see you… see your… I mean see what a young man… like you might… you know… think of my figure.” Joanne stammered to a stop, but her offer was clear.

Robert’s mind went totally useless as he tried to comprehend that this gorgeous white woman seemed to be offering to take at least some of her clothes off for him. Robert could see her curves outlined through the thin blouse and skirt.

Finally, in a slow measured voice he managed to reply, “Well, of course Joanne, yes, if it would please you? You’re very very beautiful, you know?” That lovely accent. She eyed him again for a moment, and then replied, hesitating just a little, “Oh, it would definitely please me, very much.”