View Single Post

Pimped My Ex
Old 10-20-2010, 07:27 PM

Default Pimped My Ex

Around 2006, my girlfriend and I had been broken up for almost a year. We had remained friends even though we had broken up. She calls me one day and says she needs some money. I asked her how much. She says she needed 875 for rent and another 1050 for her car payments. I said thats a lot of money, and I asked her whati or how can she repay me. She said she fuck me whenever I wanted her. I laughed and said I didnt need to pay for pussy but thanks. She asked what I wanted. I told her I wanted to video her fuck a black man. I could tell she did not like that I even asked her to do that.

She said no, I cant do that. I said okay then. She asked was there anything else. I said no. After some bickering back and forth she finally said bye.
She calls back later and says she cannot believe I asked her to fuck a black man. I said well, your asking for a lot of money, and I knew she could never repay me, so thats what it would take if I give her the money. There was a long pause, she said, I'll call you back.

She calls me back the next morning, she was upset, crying, she asked me again if there was anything else she could do for the money. I said no. She got a little angry and said, ok, I'll do it! I guess....She asked could she do it today. I said yes, I'd set it up and call her back....