Thread: Hooked100
View Single Post

You haven't got rid of me yet!
Old 10-21-2010, 03:22 PM

Default You haven't got rid of me yet!

Hi

I'm still around and look at the site regularly. I haven't been commenting much as I haven't see many topics that I feel I can contribute to.

To be honest I get the feeling that the chat is moving away from people who are actually involved or are working towards being involved to just those who fantasise – which I don't have a problem with but it's just not what I'm looking for.

Too many topics on 'can you photoshop my wife/gf' etc. for my taste – sorry no offence meant just a personnel preference expressed.

I am still seeing my bull 'J' and have been able to get together quite regularly over the summer. I had the opportunity to stay the night on several occasions which I prefer over just seeing him for the evening. It also means that I can return home with a fresh load of warm cum in my pussy for hubby.

We continue to move forward on our journey into cuckolding and I now regularly lock hubby in his cage when I am out with J, which he loves. He particularly likes it when we send pics from my mobile phone while J is fucking me or when we ring hubby and leave the phone off the hook so that he can hear us going at it.

xxHelen
Attached Thumbnails
Hooked100-dsc01667v1.jpg