Thread: Hooked100
View Single Post

Old 10-29-2010, 08:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nnnaughty40 View Post
Great to hear that you're alive and well, hooked100 - and obviously still thoroughly enjoying cuckolding your husband. Thank for sharing as much as you do with this community...poor fantasists and all. Do you believe you could still stop now, if your husband asked you to? And is that a question that's becoming more and more difficult to answer as time passes and your relationship with J intensifies? (I'd be interested to hear responses on this issue from any other genuine cuckoldresses too.)
Fond regards
Naughty
Hi Naughty

You pose an interesting question - could I stop now?

The answer is a qualified yes I could, but it would be very difficult and I think that I would miss it terribly. A friend of mine called me 'black cock addicted' the other day which took me aback a bit as I had never considered myself in those terms. When I took time to think about it though I realised that I am hugely turned on by being f*cked by a BBC.

But at the end of the day my family is the most important thing in my life and if I had to I would do anything to protect that.

However never fear - there is little prospect that it will happen anytime soon as hubby and I are having too much fun, not to mention J!