Thread: Hooked100
View Single Post

Old 10-30-2010, 05:14 PM

Smile

Helen,

I respect your desicion, it is after all your life and you and your husband know what suits you best. I just like to say that a blog does not need to be updated everyday. You write very good, if you gather all your posts from this forum they fill a blog nicely and they show the progress you have made in the lifestyle. Also, you have posted more than enough pics in your profile and in the forum section. Some blogs don't even have pics!

I hope you'll meet J soon and you 'll have fun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hooked100 View Post
Hello Jimz

It's nice to hear from you especially as I know that you have tried messaging me a number of times unsuccessfully.

I think it is unlikely that I will start my own blog away from here. There are a couple of reasons for this - first is time, I would not have the time it takes to keep a site up to date & interesting.

The second is pictures. Although I have posted a fe,w we do not have sufficient number that we are prepared to share for my own blog.

So you will just have to put up with my ramblings here. I have been away for a few days and hope to meet with J sometime later this week which I will be ready for as it's been nearly a fortnight since the last time.

xxHelen