View Single Post

My experience, white women dont like condoms!
Old 11-04-2010, 12:24 PM

Default My experience, white women dont like condoms!

I have been lucky enough to have attended an all white high school and an all white college. I have only slept with white women my whole life except for about 4 women. I lost my virginity to a white girl at 15 and have also been the first black cock several white women. In my experiences, ive noticed white women enjoy natural sex, I would always have a condom ready, and most would say its up to me if I want to wear it. I always wore a condom until college, I met a very sexy classmate and she always told me she was never into black men. She insisted I was different and after about a few months of flirting she cheated on her bf with me. I didnt have condoms and she told me she doesnt like them anyway. I came inside her all night long, and thats where I got really into cumming inside white women. I mean I had done it before but not over and over and over. I started swinging a few years later and all the couples I met really wanted a creampie. I get tested often and Im picky about who I play with. Im more into long term play now, but I only want the women that enjoy bareback as much as I do.

L