View Single Post

Old 11-19-2010, 04:32 PM

i encouraged her for several years. she finally started fucking around. one thing i didn't plan on was my friend of 16 years, started cutting me out. Next thing i know she was being submissive to him and 'fell in love' with him. it only lasted a couple months.

then she came back to me. she was sport fucking for a while and bring home the stories. i loved it. once in a while she would bring home a cream pie.... then she started fucking the mechanic instead of paying the bill. it was great and hot at first. He really enjoyed filling her ass.

But things got complicated when he fell in love with my wife. Then he left his wife...and my wife doesn't know what to do with him now. Doesn't want to be with him, but doesn't want all the emotional/relationship baggage.

Part of what they are telling you is true. You can fantasize about how it will be, but you will not predict the feelings that will happen when it becomes real. It undoubtedly will be a great sexual experience for you, but the be careful. My wife right now 'wishes she had never had sex with anybody but me'. A compliment in a way, but it also reflects the pain and stress that comes with trying to make other people happy.

our relationship has taken some hits in the trust and closeness area. we have been discussing separation. I think most people handle it poorly. I am amazed at the couples that are similar enough to be open and free. best wishes and good luck. please share your story as it progresses. I love to hear the real parts