Thread: Hooked100
View Single Post

A little update
Old 11-22-2010, 04:34 PM

Default A little update

Well I know its been a long time since I have posted anything here but life has been busy and I have been juggling job, home, family and lover.

I have also been corresponding with a couple of friends privately and the following is an extract from one of those exchanges, I hope L won't mind

On Saturday we spent the afternoon at the flat when J fucked me for the first time. It was one of those leisurely afternoon affairs where we were lazily licking, sucking and fucking with no great urgency. I love to feel J's smooth skin and just caress his chest and arms. He kisses my neck and breasts which I adore and I gently stroked his cock for ages feeling his stiffness. Although I came J didn't – he was saving his seed for later.

We had something to eat and got ready to go out to a dance club in North London. I wore my red basque & panties, black stockings, shortish black pleated skirt and red ribbed jumper. With my black high heels. The skirt gives J easy access to me and I know that when I dance it flips up and gives a view of my suspenders and stocking tops – how wicked!

We spent the evening at the club and then went back to J's place where we started to make out again. Did I tell you that I had put hubby in his chastity device before I left? Well I had and we rang hubby and put the receiver on the side so that he could hear us fucking and cumming. We had a long session where I came several times and so did J, each time in my pussy which is where I prefer him to deposit his seed. All this time hubby could hear us but couldn't relieve himself as he was in his cage – he loved it.

In the morning we had another quite vigorous session which started when I awoke to find that J was sporting an enormous and very hard woody. I couldn't resist shimming down and sucking on his magnificent cock, feeling the heat and the super softness of his tool.

Then home to hubby with a pussy full of cum and panties that had been soaked through from both our juices. As soon as I got home hubby was all over me like a rash lifting my skirt and slipping his hand inside my knickers to feel the soft mushiness of my still swollen pussy lips. Although he likes to feel me and sometimes licks his fingers it is more usual that he then inserts his fingers into my mouth to such the combined juices off. The softness of my tongue and lips on his fingers turn him on and make him hard. On Sunday I produced the key from my bag and unlocked his poor little chap only to have it spring hard instantly. We went to bed and I jacked him off as I told him of my night and what J had done to me – needless to say he didn't last long.

xxHelen