View Single Post

Old 12-01-2010, 10:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by teewest View Post
In summer of 2008 met a gorgeous gal. Everything went well at first, the first time her and hubby were nervous but we had a good time. The second was much better he was the cheerleader encourging me to deep dick her good. The third everyone was really comfortable by now this was december of 08. I went over to their place, she greeted me with a big kiss and sat in my lap the whole time. I should have noticed he was really quiet but did not, so during sex she let an I love you slip out. Later that evening it was clear he was not ready to hear her say something like that. They stopped the IR scene right then and there. They were good people so I did not necessarily like that I might be the reason for problems or worse. Saw her last month she said things were getting better but no more for them, which she hated because she really loved it. Here is what you need to consider a Brother with some real Black Pipe is probably gonna be twice as long as you, and twice as thick as well She WILL feel something she never has before and WILL like it be absolutely sure you can handle that when it happens or DO NOT START
Well personally the "I Love You" slip is not a big deal for me. I've said I love you in the heat of sex to a lot of black men I've dated. It's just something that comes out once in a while when the sex feels so good. I'm pretty vocal in bed anyways, so the love thing seems only natural. Likewise, I enjoy hearing men say it to me during passionate sex.