Thread: Hooked100
View Single Post

Old 12-03-2010, 10:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuckoldx View Post
Helen,
thank you. my wife has been cucking me for 10 years. she has settled on a single regular guy who just left his wife. he would like to take my wife from me.

this has caused a lot of stress on all of us. his pressure has forced my wife to reveal to our young 20's kids. her bf and my wife went to vegas. she needed to explain where she was and why she wasn't available to be 'mom'. it was very distrubing for her to have to tell her kids.

she has been close to me since that weekend. she says she wants to be with me, but i think she is also telling her bf that she wants to be with him. she could have moved in with him, but she hasn't...

so..we are struggling with having a long term relationship...being a mom....and keep a horny bf happy too...
any words of advice??? do you kids know?
No we haven't told our children about our lifestyle choice but then ours are obviously much younger than yours.

I think you wife is particularly torn right now and that her bull is not really being fair to her - or you! If he has only just broken up with his wife how do you both know that his desire for your wife to move in with him isn't just on the rebound?

It doesn't matter what he might say, the break up of a relationship is traumatic and it might be that he wants to fill the void with your wife. From what I have seen this rarely works out in the long run and if she does go to him it may only end up with upset for al long term.

Maybe it would be best for all if things were left to calm down for awhile and some decisions could be made at a later stage.
It is interesting that you don't say what you would like to happen!

Hope it all works out.

Helen