View Single Post

Is it just about size?
Old 12-22-2010, 04:59 PM

Default Is it just about size?

I am new to this site and after reading some of the threads I had to ask this.

Are the women only interested in black guys who have big dicks? Charm, personality, looks, interests, appearance, dress, career/job does not matter only a big dick? So if the guy was ugly with a thick hanging ten incher, you ladies will just throw yourselves at him?

So what about black men who dont fit the stereotype and small? Once you see that it is only say 2 inches, you lose interest and wont see him again? Are there any women on here who met guys who are small, what did you do?

Size is not everything, and it does not mean you are a 'real black man' because you are well hung. Its just stereotyping and silly. There are some black guys (and Im sure whites too) who look down on other bro's who are smaller than them in the toilets or gym showers. Some think well you may be better looking, smarter, more money, pretty wife, but my dick is more than double your little stump, so I'm a real man and therefore give more pleasure to chick than you.

So why all this talk about size. So a black guy with a small dick is wont be as satisfying in bed as a bro with a big one?