View Single Post

Lets talk about the cuckold lifestyle
Old 01-04-2011, 07:45 PM

Default Lets talk about the cuckold lifestyle

Hello members......I've been meaning to put a post on here for a while now. I want to talk about the cuckold lifestyle. But first let me tell you alittle bit about us. We've a very happily married white couple 40 and 39 who live in Alabama. We've been married for 19 years and for the past 5 years we've lived the cuckold lifestyle and we totally love it. For the past 5 years all of my wife's lovers have been well hung black men . Thats the way my wife want it and its very much the way i want it. She is totally BIG SUPERIOR BLACK COCK only. Five years ago my wife didn't know what cuckolding was but now she totally into the lifestyle. Our sex lives centers around my wife getting and enjoying BIG SUPERIOR BLACK COCKS. My wife and i believe like alot of other white husbands and white wives that WELL HUNG BLACK MEN are far superior in sexually satisfying white women and our white wives than white men are. Its very understandable why the cuckold lifestyle is so big nowadays and growing rapidly every day. Well hung black men are the overwhelming choice for married cuckold white couples.
Now about being a cuckold white husband....I have been a cuckold for 5 years now. I have a pretty southern white wife who totally enjoy cuckolding me. She is totally BIG SUPERIOR BLACK COCK ONLY. We both agree that this lifestyle has added alot of spice and sexual excitement to our sex lives. We plan on being in this lifestyle for years to come.
After saying that i will say i'm a cuckold.....but i'm not a sissy, i'm not a wimp, i'm not bi-sexual, I don't like wearing women panties. I'm very straight sexually.
There are alot and i mean alot of other white cuckold husbands and cuckold wannabe husbands who are like me. They are also not sissies,wimps or bi-sexuals. I know because in the past 5 years i've talked to hundreds and hundreds of them on the internet. They are just every day white husbands who love the cuckold lifestyle and who want their white wives getting and enjoying BIG SUPERIOR BLACK COCKS on a regular basis for their sexual pleasure and their sexual satiasfaction. Having met so many white husbands on-line you would not believe how many white husbands who are cuckold wannabees especially here in the south. In the past 5 years in talking with white husbands on-line that surprise me the most was the very large number (( and i mean large )) of southern white husbands who are cuckold wannabees and they want their wives getting BIG SUPERIOR BLACK COCKS on a very regular basis and all said they want to watch. Of all the southern white husbands that i've talk to not one said they wanted a white man for their wife
I just like saying that not all cuckolds are wimps or sissies . Iwould say over half of cuckolds and cuckold wannabees are like me. You just don't here that much out of us.....
Let hear from all you white cuckolds and cuckold wannabees husbands out there....whats your talk on this .