View Single Post

Old 02-11-2011, 09:36 AM

I'll spare the details and answer the original question.

Watching her fuck a black guy for the first time made my knees buckle. I felt a rush of emotions -- jealousy, incredible arousal, my stomach ached, my head spun.

My wife was clearly enjoying herself. He was a big, athletic guy. Very dark, with a thick 10 inch dick. I'm not bi, but shit, just looking at it made ME excited.

I had mentioned something to her about not being too keen on her kissing the black guy, but that quickly went out the window. (I think she did it on purpose, knowing it might make me jealous).

The things that excited me the most, I guess, were first, him pressing his hand on the back of her head, making his dick go further down her throat. (She obliged.)
Then, seeing his big hand playing with her pussy. His fingers were bigger than my cock.
Then, with her on her knees, the guy straddled her from behind and long stroked her, and I could see the entire length of his cock going in and out of her wet pussy.

My head was spinning. He gave her a cream pie and I jumped onto the bed and started playing with her pussy, cum and all. I didn't care.