Thread: Asian Girls.
View Single Post

Sorry you had a bad experience
Old 02-15-2011, 04:35 AM

Default Sorry you had a bad experience

Before I comment, this information was told to me by Asians, so don't jump up and down on me for relaying it. Generally speaking, Asians look for light-colored mates because dark-skinned people (Asians included) are viewed as lower class people. The poor and the field hands spend a lot of time in the Sun and darken down; therefore, if you are darlk-skinned, you are looked down upon as poor or lower class. This is also why you see pictures of Asians with large, wide-brinned hats, long pants and long sleeves, even though it may be sweltering hot outside. They are avoiding exposure to the Sun to keep from darkening their skin.

This is why white, blue-eyed blondes score big in Asia.

Another reason, of course, is money. Most Asians are desperately poor and look for any way to get out of those circumstances. Although you may not consider yourself rich by any means, the very fact that you can afford to travel to Asia makes you look like a rich man to them. In Asian, there is not much of a middle class, You are either poor (the many) or very rich (the very few). The poor can't afford to travel, therefore you must be rich, and they will pour on the charm to attract you. I don't mean to say the girls are sluts (although some are, just like in any culture) , but they will try to woo you.

Japan is one of the exceptions to this. THe Japanese are generally much better off that most of Southeast Asia, so the girls are not as desperate there. KOrea is probably worse because racial purity is even more important than it is in Japan.

Next time, try Thailand, Laos, Veitnam, or the Philippines. The Philippines is probably your best bet because all Filipinas speak english (at least well enough to understand) and by and large, they love Americans and American culture.