View Single Post

Hello ladies, and guys (white couples)
Old 02-15-2011, 05:48 AM

Talking Hello ladies, and guys (white couples)

So I want to know who was it that in your realtionship that 1st suggerted she take some black dick and the white hubby/boyfriend be a cuckold? Also if your girl or guy left you and you found another girl/guy would you be a cuckold again?

For me (when i had a gf) it was mutaul. I was about to go in a sex shop in memphis and i saw this hot white girl getting out of a car with 3 black guys it was clear she had fucked all of them has i hread her say maybe next time you can call move of your friends over for me to fuck. The guys laughed and 1 ran his hand up her skirt again. I had saw her before looking at the interracial moives and had talked to her servel times. I talked to her a few minutes after she came in the shop.

A few weeks later i was talking to her again and i asked her out. She asked me if i knew she perferred to fuck black men and i said yes i had knew i for a few weeks. I asked her if she had cucked anyone before has i was a fantize of mind. She said she had done a few guys but never a boyfriend. So we "dated" a few weeks had sex a few times then she said she wanted black dick again and i said ok. Later that day she meet with 2 black guys and fucked them. I didn't record nor take pics but the 2 blacks did. I didn't lick her pussy clean of their cum for 2 weeks after that tho she was fucking many blacks in my bed, car and in my house.

So for me being a cuckold was a mutaul thing. Would i do it again hell yes and i hope i do again.