View Single Post

Communicate
Old 02-23-2011, 03:20 AM

Default Communicate

I'm probably not the best person to comment on this because my Husband (Sir) and I approach my having sex with other men as another way of submitting to him. Since Sir is also my Dominant the idea of his having to wear a condom while another man gets to fuck me bareback just wouldn't work at all, even if I wanted it...and I don't. Still, I may have some insight from our D/s issues. He has shared me with a fair number of men over the years. Sometimes he has only required that I flirt. Other times he has let one or more men fuck me. And we have spent a fair amount of time with me submitting to things somewhere between those two extremes. What we found each time was that we really needed to talk things over afterward. No holding back, no saying what one of us thinks the other wants to hear or what we "ought" to say. Just the simple truth about what we both experienced before, during and after the fact. As a result, there have been some things and some people we've tried more than once and some we left off after, and even before, the first time. We decided years ago that in spite of all the things we do for fun, our marriage and family had to come first. We remain firm in the commitment we made to each other that we will allow nothing to come between us. If you and your husband can do that, I think you'll be good with whatever decision you make. Sorry if I rambled.

-slut