View Single Post

It's part of the game for us
Old 02-23-2011, 06:04 PM

Default It's part of the game for us

I agree with Stealthy and we too decided at the very start of this journey that our marriage and our family was the most important thing and that we would only play and experiment so far as we were comfortable and that we wanted to do.

To date we have stuck with that ethos and we are having a bull (pun intended) - both of us.

However, we have gone down the road of only letting my bull cum inside me and hubby does wear a condom on the odd occasions when we have intercourse. It was something that my bull suggested initially but we too liked the idea as we felt it was part of the game.

For me, as other ladies have alluded to, there is nothing more erotic and satisfying than having my lover shoot his load of hot sticky seed deep inside my pussy.

I'm not totally sure what it does for Hubby as he finds it hard to describe. However he tells me gets off on knowing that his little condom covered willy is in a place where a big black cock has been and given his wife the fucking he can't, filling her with more cum than he could manage.

xxHelen