View Single Post

Old 02-25-2011, 06:00 AM

Stelathy and Hooked ty for the replies. I see my bull again this weekend and I like what I have been experiencing so far but think its probably just too much strain to put on the relationship with my husband. I guess its okay to fantacise on one hand but if the situation was reversed and I am honest I would be less than pleased myself. I do love my husband so for now I think I will save chastising him.

I feel a bit rushed in it also I don't know if it is the right step for me and for my husband and thru the week adding to our sex life has been a part of things too. I'm going to talk to my bull this weekend my husband and I always agreed the marriage would come first so after reading here he might find these posts tho i doubt it but it will remain a fantasy.

Roleplaying it privately and maybe playing up to it asking him to wear one on certain occasions might add a bit of spice but maybe I let my lust get the best of me last weekend *blush* I do like bareback sex with my bull for my husband he likes the fact hes older and handing over control because the trust is there in our relationship at the core and my husband knowsI led a sheltered life sexually before him because of my parents and culture.

For us its just very naughty and for me the entire thing has been seually liberating.Thanks for the advice its appreciated and good food for thought. Hooked you have a very nice gallery ive seen some of your posts and like your candor. I can tell you enjoy yourself and many of the things ive seen you post draw similar paralells to my situation.