View Single Post

Truth in Both Views
Old 05-01-2009, 04:12 PM

Default Truth in Both Views

I think there is some truth in both points of view. I'm a military vet as well and have traveled the world like tripod and I still do , so I know that there are others of different nationalities that sport a big johnson just like the brothers ,in truth race has nothing to do with cock size . but like The Time states, character also plays a role in a woman's choice .
You will also find after some digging
that a great deal of these sites are not produced by Black men ,which means the brothers aren't hogging the web sites so I think the point of racist is invalid. You should understand that after so many years of racial seperation in this country , natural curiosity has a desire to be satisfied .That desire translates into high interest and high interest translates into a "Market Niche " You dig where I'm coming from ? , Again pointing out " The Time " point of view ,Tripod if you ever spent anytime in Germany and I think you know where I'm coming from, A cool ass charecter gets a lot of pussy , I asked an extreamly beautiful blonde that every Tom Dick and Harry was trying fuck ,why she chose me over the many others that were trying to date her, she simply told me
that I was....."For real ". Peace to all my Brothers Black & white Now where da ladies at ?