View Single Post

Old 04-12-2011, 01:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hooked100 View Post
For me it works better so a number of levels.

I think that a lot of women will tell you that the feel of a bare cock in your pussy is totally different to one that is wrapped in latex. For me it's a bit like eating candy with the wrapper on.

Once I have got past the D&D issues, which one should never underestimate, the pleasure and sensations that I experience with a bull going bare make for a far better experience.

I love to have them cum inside me which turns both hubby and I on tremendously. Me because of the thrill of the risk pregnancy (although I am on the pill) and hubby because he gets a kick out of finding my pussy full of another man's cum when I come home from a date.

xxHelen
What a marvelous response from the kind of perceptive white wife we all wish there could be more of. Going bareback with her black lover should always be the goal, but the precautions are equally important. Really, the safest selection is for the bull to already be married. This alleviates many concerns having to do with D&D. While dance-club/barroom pickups offer many more choices and ease of making contact, our white wives and mothers should always exercise caution before opening her warm receptive thighs for the mind-numbing thrills a black cock can give her.