View Single Post

Old 04-28-2011, 03:38 PM

This is a complex question because I think there is more that one reason why men want their wives to go down this route.

For us it was certainly at hubbies instigation that we got started and was borne out of his insecurities in his ability to keep me satisfied. As it happens I was quite content with our sex life as I didn't know any different (he was my first and only up to that point).

However he believed that it would only be a matter of time before I succumbed to being chatted up by one of our friends or work colleagues and had an affair. The irony was that it was him that encouraged me into wearing more fashionable and attractive outfits as up to that point I had never really worn short skirts, high heels, stockings or sexy lingerie.

In a bid to avoid the affair he encouraged me to cuckold him and reassured me that it would only strengthen our marriage and not destroy it.

I don't fully understand what it does for hubby, but he says that he gets a huge kick out of knowing that I am being fucked by someone else. But it does matter that it is a black man as opposed to white. I think it has something to do with the contrast and also that he is being submissive to a black man for taking his wife. He is not a sissy or submissive though.

He tells me that it doesn't matter whether he is there or not as each option has it's attractions. When he is there he gets to watch, hear and sometimes participate. When I am out on my own with my bull he says that it's the imagination that sends him wild. He particularly likes it when I ring him when I am out with my bull and let him listen to me cum on my lovers cock.

xxHelen