View Single Post

Old 04-29-2011, 02:52 PM

Wink

Good question but it seems to me I've answered it before. However because of the continued interest I'll respond once again. A year or so after we were married, Hubby began to share his fantasy with me of me being taken by another man .. not any man .. a BLACK MAN! Initially I was shocked, turned off and angry with him to not only fantasize about it, but to eventually suggest that we actually DO IT! This went on for several years and he quickly learned that it only took a few glasses of wine and a nice hotel room and I would often and quickly get in the groove and willingly share his fantasy with him. Then about a year and a half ago we were at a convention and met an old university friend of my Hubby. I've written in detail about this in the Forum-Interracial, on this site. Anyway, his name is Edwin and he took me the second night after having had met him. He worked me over real good .. all night long! I lost count of the number of times he made me orgasm at twelve or more. Edwin is, and has been, the only person that I ever had sex with other than my husband in my entire life. Hubby took movies and pictures of us and that was his thing! I was too busy to care what he did!

There were several reasons I did it:
1. Hubby had always wanted me to do it
2. I wanted to please him
3. He had raised my curiosity to the point that I was by then willing to try
(Even at this point however I really never did believe though that he would actually let it happen)
4. You know what they say about it being the right time, in the right place, with the right person, well

Edwin was that person! He certainly exceed my wildest expectation in looks, manner and, as I would later find out, ability to satisfy my wildest dreams! He had both the stamina and equipment to do the job well! We've gotten together only once since then. It was far better for me the second time around as I was not as uptight as I was the first time. Plus I was much better able to accommodate his massive manhood that hurt so much that first time.

Please read about it in our postings and either leave a comment or drop us a note! Thank You!

Last edited by drillher4me; 04-29-2011 at 02:55 PM..