View Single Post

Old 05-02-2011, 12:10 AM

I was 14 and working in a petrol station. I was a virgin but looking back on it was clearly needing to have sex badly. I remember Leroy was the 36 year old deputy manager. One night it was just me and him there and he went for a pee. There was only one toilet and i went also not thinking. He came out of the staff toilet and that's when i saw his beautiiful cock. I simply couldn't stop staring at it - he got embarrased but i guess my hormones kicked in and i was on autopilot. I started asking him all sorts of stupid questions whilst still staring at his cock and so he must have known i needed it. i kept on jabbering away so he simply asked me if i had ever fucked and did i want to? mad question for a horny 14 year old and so withing seconds i was literally easing his big black penis inside my bald white cunny. My God the feelkng even now has my cunt juices creaming away. We fucked and fucked and he kept telling me how much tighter his wife was (she was a blonde chick wiuth good tits,i remember). Eventually Leroy unloaded his beautiful semen in my virgin cunt and the feeling was amazing. unbelievable. We fucked just about every night for the next six months, and Leroy used to come to work and tell me either he had just been seeding his blonde wife's pussy or would do so after he had fucked me. I didn't care at all!! so warning to all bulls - teenage white girls simply need cock,end of. Emma xxxx