View Single Post

Old 05-02-2011, 06:34 AM

I was dropped onto the bed and I felt so nervous, scared ,embarrassed and I tried to get serious again about not wanting to do anything.
my husband then got up and said that he was going to go down the hall to get some ice and a can of pop.
He left me then and those guys were checking me out saying how much they liked my body and yet I was so embarrassed, :my fat ass and body rolls and here I was naked in front of 2 blkguys Ihardly knew.
Like I said I never had sex w/anybody but my husband
I played them off as they tried to feel me and yet they kept on touching me and they kept onsaying all these nice things to me, about me, and what they were going to do and make me feel.
I made my last attemp and I tried to act as serious as I could, they had stood up and was now taking off their cloths.

one of them got ahold of my waiste : fat roll and it made me flintch because Im tickelish, I laughed and thats all it took and then they started tickeling me.
I was laughing so much tillI couldnt take it,
they were saying how they were going to take care of me and how they were going to make me cum and that I was going to find out how sex really feels like, and all kinds of nice things about me too..
These guys were good with their big strong hands and I was enjoing it.
I was soaking wet and felt my juices and so did those guys.
they loved it and fingered me then one of them went down on me and his tonge was huge!!
I let out gasps of air and started arching my back as I was ready to cum.
I hadnt even had a cock in me yet and I was getting off
Thats when they put their big blk cocks in front of me and I took notice of them and they laughed and grined because they were watching me to see my expression and they took it in big time.
they could tell that I was embarrassed. my face turned red and they started to tell me to suck on their chocolete sticks.
I reached out and took ahold of one and couldnt believe how fucking huge it was. so big around
Iwas afraid to try and suck on it and then the other guy got between my legs and rubbed his huge cock on me then started to work it in and I lost control as he started to work my pussy over like never before
I tried to suck on the other cock soon after he started to ponund me hard and fast
I screamed and went wild as my body made sounds like Id never heard
My pussy was stuffed full and yet it was so aking wet and gushing that the sounds from that was making those guys laugh.
I totally lost all senses of what my body was feeling like and soon after I was exploding and those guys switched up on me and Id never been in a position like that where someones totally fucking you and the next thing you know a nother guy takes over and fucks you just as hard and fast if not faster
Once again I lost it and I exploded again and again and god knows what.
Fuck Id never thought in my wildist dreams that sex could be so intense as that and yet they took me to even higher levelds then this.
Those guys loved it seeing me like that and they told me so
My husband was their but I couldnt tell you when he walked in .
He then joined in after I sucked off my first blk cock and the load of cum he shot in my mouth was like a huge gulp and he wanted me to swallow it all down and like a good slut I did
MM.

Last edited by willietbrown; 05-02-2011 at 06:46 PM..