View Single Post

Old 05-05-2011, 05:17 AM

When I was married, my ex enjoyed walking around our house with heels or tennis shoes, no panties and a loosely buttoned dress shirt of mine allowing her bulls cum to run down her leg. When enough ran down, I enjoyed licking it off her while she told me how much she enjoys his bigger cock fucking her pussy and asking me if I enjoyed tasting a real man's cum. It made her feel more endeared to his cock and in her words, made her more eager to spread her legs open for his bigger cock and cum.
Similarly, she would sometimes go out with g/f's or work wearing a skirt with no panties letting his cum drip down during the day. It made her feel naughtier letting it happen under everyone's noses with them being oblivious that such a hot fine professional is getting fucked well by strangers or studds. She would often ask me to hold her legs open for him and feel his cock while he pumped his seed into her pussy and they both talked dirty to me and each other. He loved telling us how much he wants to bred my wife in front of me and making her tell me how much she wants his black baby and for me to admit we would keep it, raise it, and allow him to come over regularly. But that was every hung studd. Only the fine and aggressive one's took her bareback the first time.
The keepers were one's we would intentionally ask not to cum inside her but would anyways. I enjoyed seeing black men ignore our request and intentionally try to seed her. That made her feel fine and turned on at my helplessness and also feel good at her power to ignore my feelings at that moment and get fucked by males she would bred with instead of me.