Thread: old man amos
View Single Post

old man amos
Old 05-06-2011, 08:06 PM

Default old man amos

this story is how i cucked a local man and his sexy young redhead wife, amy was 22 and a bit of a flirt oround older men , and she was the type of married woman who though she could flash her knickers at any older man , and then not put out . well i had met amy and her hub at a flower show me being in my early 70 , i am black and i love getting into sexy young married wifes panties and fucking them in front of there husbands, i have fucked many young wifes like amy over the years and i love it when there young husbands see it happen , you see god blessed me with a fucking huge thick long cock and after these young wifes get it up the tight twats , the just want nothing but my dick they love it when it opens there pussy right up and they just love its 7 inches of girth and after i plant my 12 inches up in there small flat tummeys there in sex heaven, amy was real speacial redhead married 5 weeks and as i was to find out not on the pill so she used condoms , well fucking hell i had to get into her tight little knickers , we got talking and she soon introduced me to her husband , who i thought seamed stuck up , i made sure i gave them a good deal on there flowers and even said i would deliver them when i arrived amy asked me in for a cup of tea whiich i accepted as she was wareing a nice short skirt and stockings ,as we talked her legs drifted apart and as i was sat across from her i got a great view up to her tight white knickers , my big fuckstick started to swell in my pants and i noticed her eyes look at my crutch she could not understand the size of the cock she was looking at , and when she asked me about a certain plant i moved next to her , and placed my hand on her shoulder and she seamed llike a cat in the headlights of a car hear was a old black man old enought to be her grandfather with his hand rubbing her shoulder as we chatted my arm went right round her back and under her shoulders and right on to her small 32aa tit my fingers soon began to rub her nice big nipples through her blouse and bra within a short time she turned towards me and i kissed her full on the mouth she was warming to my touch i now new it would only be a short time till my fat old big cock would be planted up her sweat married cunt twenty mins later i had her blouse of and was sucking her tiny tits , i was going to enjoy this hot lady i carried her up to her maritial bed