View Single Post

Increase Your Chances
Old 09-11-2009, 05:47 PM

Cool Increase Your Chances

The best way to meet is through the ads as the first post mentioned. If you want to increase your chances of meeting in random places you must keep your eye out for women looking at you. This doesn't mean stare by any means or you will freak them out, but just be aware and check them out casually as feasible. The women you stand the best chance with are married. Stores are a good place for a first meet, but don't expect the women to come to you or really even engage you in a public place without knowing you first. Between all the whackos out there in general and also the ever present stigma attached to IR relationships in general a married woman won't likely be too open at the first meet. Dressing nice and neat is a plus, not your sunday best but not ghetto either. Have a business card with your name and cell number on it, they are cheap or you can make them on your own PC. Ideally you would notice a lady who has been checking you out as you purposely but not blatantly cross paths in the store. Once you think she may be interested you have two options; when you are near her ask a question as if you need advice " excuse me can you tell me which brand of spaghetti sauce is best", she will almost always tell you her opinion, which gives you a chance to see her reactions. If her eyes light up and she is obviously open to talk with you then you might have a winner. Don't talk too long or belabor the issue, thank her for her advice and start to walk away but don't. Say "excuse me, I couldn't help but notice you are a beautiful lady and obviously smart as well after speaking with you, my name is "Bill" (shake her hand) you seem really interesting and I would love to chat with you more sometime, here is my card, call me and we can meet for coffee wherever you like when we both have time." Unless it is obvious she wants to talk more then say goodbye and walk away after flashing a big smile. Stroking her ego, saying she is interesting and you want to hear what she has to say go a long way on top of the physical attraction. Women are not like men as a rule, the brain has to be romanced before you get to the body. The woman you meet may or may not have ever been with a black man, if she has it is smooth sailing and you will likely be on you way to fun the first coffee meet. If she hasn't it may take a little more work. Just don't be pushy, stare at her tits, etc. Remember, the head first. Compliment her shoes, earrings, clothes, whatever and it will go a long way. When you are with her act as if what she wants to talk about is almost the most interesting thing you have heard lately, ask about her dreams, career plans, etc. Obviously change paths if things sound negative in an area. Don't ask about kids, her family and ignore the ring. If you can tell she wants to go have sex but is riding the fence, that is when you say "I know this is way outside your norm, but I really think we have chemistry for a physical experience. I think we should let go as adults and enjoy the moment, with this being just between us and with no obligation if you are not comfortable sharing the experience with your partner." This is where she will tell you her husband knows if he does, if he doesn't then you are on shakey ground but let your concious be your guide. If he does know and approves be prepared to comply with the couples wishes, he may want to participate, just watch, have you meet her alone with her just telling him about it, having you take photos for him during your play alone, he may want her to call him on the phone during, etc. It is the couples ball park so you must either conform to play or try another park. Hope this helps.