View Single Post

Keep on Trying
Old 09-11-2009, 10:56 PM

Thumbs up Keep on Trying

Hi all.. Another update of my sexy Filipina Wife Janet and my desires to watch her fuck a hung black cock. Well Janet remains the same, she is still not so much interested in fucking black cock. And as much as she has enjoyed the black dildo, Janet has stopped using it. I think it is because she was enjoying it too much and I think she felt herself relaxing to the idea of fucking a real black cock. I think she is worried at the level her desires are taking her. This is why I feel she has stopped using her black dildo cock.

But Janet still enjoys the movies and the vibrator. I love using the vibrator on her certain times of the day while Janet is wear a pair of tight pants or pantyhose. I like to get her to the point of arousal then stop and kiss her pussy. We then watch movie of an Asian woman suck on a Large Black Cock. I then purposely withold any immediate sex from Janet. Janet is always horny for me and is always willing to suck or fuck me. Though I still bagger her to fuck Black Cock, Janet is still very unwilling to sample any.

I just need patients and if Janet never fucks a Hung Black Cock, then so it be.