View Single Post

Both... Love the Pounding, Just had the Intimate
Old 06-25-2011, 11:52 AM

Default Both... Love the Pounding, Just had the Intimate

I had the poundings, and love them.. Last week I met with my regular Stud, we were together for nearly 10 hours of terrific sex. I got to expierence several intense sessions with him, but it was the last that stands out. Oh I can say I love his passion in pounding me, but our last session, it was intimate. He took me back to his bed, and knowing we both were wore out from the entire afternoon and evening. He took me again, slow and easy. I was able to cum with just him slow fucking me. Once I came with him deep inside me, flexing his cock in me, and my clit rubbing him. He just moved ever so easy that I could enjoy every inch of his wonderful cock in me. We stayed in the missionary position the entire time and I loved feeling his cock, seeing his cock slipping in and out of me with every stroke. When he came I could feel his cock sooo deep and jerking inside me while he was on top of me, my legs up over his thighs. He stayed there kissing me as his cock slowly emptied inside me, and relaxed. WOW.. it was awesome....