View Single Post

The way we evolved into our lifestyle...
Old 06-28-2011, 04:06 PM

Default The way we evolved into our lifestyle...

A couple of years after we married we began going to swinging singles clubs. My wife is a dancing fool but I'd never learned how to dance. I told her it was alright with me if she danced with other guys. One night I went to the bathroom and when I came back to our table and she wasn't there. I looked and noticed her on the dance floor dancing with a hot looking guy. I was surprised how hard my dick got watching her with him. When we got back home that night I fucked her silly remembering how hot she looked with that guy. I bought her some sexy club wear and encouraged her to dance with other guys. The problem was if we walked into a club together other guys didn't ask her to dance. She suggested that I drop her off at the door and then go park our car and we would go into the club alone. The first night we did this all sorts of guys asked her to dance. I watched from the bar. She told me she'd forgoten how much fun it was to meet new guys. I began thinking how exciting it would be to watch her having sex with another guy and told her so. She told me to "forget it", but I continued to encourage her. I encouraged her not to wear a bra and later not to wer panties. She told me, "I wanted her to look like a slut," and I laughed and agreed. Several weeks later one good looking guy was playing with her ass during a slow song and she didn't stop him. She danced with another guy and then this man asked her to dance again and I watched as he steered her into a corner and this time his hand was under her dress and it was obvious he was finger fucking her. When we left and returned home that night her pussy was dripping wet. I continued to encourage her and it wasn't too long before she was dancing with a guy and I saw her rubbing his dick while he felt her sensitive breasts. Things evolved from there and within a month she went with a handsome black guy to his car and sucked his dick while he went down on her her. We joined an off-premise swinger's club and today she's been with five other men, four of them black. We both love it and I become extremely excited when she tells me she wants to fuck some guy.

Last edited by Charlie Harris; 08-28-2011 at 01:42 PM.. Reason: wrong word