View Single Post

Old 07-02-2011, 07:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deejay2 View Post
trust me it hard ti believe that any filipina has neevr tired a black dick . I was in the Navy and we use to det in the phillipines. I can go on and on about stories. But it boils down they are very interested in big black guys. I remember going to a bar and it was a girl she was shy . She was a bar maid w/o the sexy outfit. to make a long story short she thought I was drunk and she wanted to take me home since the last jeep mee was gone. She had a white boyfriend and she was very much in love with him becasue he sent her money. When we got to her place i tried to sleep on the couch but she insisted I lay in her bed. It was no kissing and she kept looking at me .. I knew what she wanted and I relase the crackennn.. she was shocked at my size and girth. The boyfriend picture was o her nite stand and she quickly put it away.. She attempted to suck me and her small mouth couldnt strach over it . Her pussy was like i was fucking a little girl I couldnt fit it all in .. I thought she would slit but she wanted it .,. after a few attempt she I determined she was just too small to mess with and pretended to pass out.. That was the only time I turned down any pussy
Hot story. Wish you could give my pinay wife some of that bbc! I know shes curious about black cock and I know she would look so hot riding a black pole. Im trying to turn her and then get her interested in some black cock.