View Single Post

Seeing a photo of someone you recognise
Old 08-20-2011, 02:31 PM

Default Seeing a photo of someone you recognise

Has this happened to other people on here?

I was nearly shocked when I saw the woman in this photo as she is somebody I know:

ILoveInterracial.Com - - Interracial Cowgirl On Top - photo from mule

I had absolutely no idea she was into this lifestyle, but I'm positive this is someone I know. The hairstyle and glasses give her away.

I won't embarass her my saying her name in public but she is a divorced mother of three very beautiful blonde daughters. Very well spoken and very middle class. She works as a nurse. She isn't as young as some of the users who have commented on the photo seem to think as she is in her forties. I would be fascinated to know if there are any other photos of her on the internet. If you knew her you'd know she really isn't the "type" to be posing for photos, never mind interracial sex photos for public consumption - but then it's always the quiet ones, I suppose!

Has anyone else ever been in this position? Isn't it a strange feeling to see someone you know from everyday life in a state of undress? I honestly don't know whether to be embarassed or to be excited!

Do you raise the issue with the person when you next see them? Would that be proper? Hard to slip into a conversation, I should imagine!

Or are some things best left unsaid?

I'd be interested in hearing other people's experiences.

Well, at least I know I'm not the only lady in this part of the World with a thing for black guys. Was starting to wonder if this whole scene was something of a internet hoax.

Love all,

Tanya xxx