Thread: African boy 4
View Single Post

Old 08-21-2011, 11:34 AM

It is morning, I tell Jenny… get up my father is already downstairs, I’ll like to hear what is going to tell your father Mr. kiroro about Sunday…
I get downstairs, daddy had already taken his breakfast … he kisses me and says …darling I’m leaving for few days, next week I’ll take you back to your college in Lagos…also Jenny join us and seats next to me…
Daddy driver comes in…and I tell daddy…please daddy tell Mr Kiroro about his son Sunday…oh Yes Mr. Kiroro…as we’ll start the new project in Kaduna next year, I think Mr Kiroro that on the way back from Jos, we may stop in Kaduna and register your children at the Kaduna High School, I hope Sunday has not changed his mind about becoming a Civil Engineer…Mr.kiroro says…of course not Mr Fabio, he has not…then go home and get the school documents for the registration and bring here also Sunday as I have heard some rumors that he does not like to go to school anymore…
15 minutes later mr Kiroro is back, followed by a shy and afraid boy…he stands in front of my father with his eyes watching the floor, daddy tells him…so young man next year you’ll start your schooling in Kaduna, I have promised your father that you are going to become an engineer and I’ll get you to an university in Italy, are you going to to make happy your family by studying hard?…yes Mr. I I’ll do….
Mama Celestine helps in carrying the luggage in the car…the car leaves…
Sunday is afraid to face me , he trys to reach the door, but there, is mama Celestine blocking his way…she tell him…wait young man, I need some help from you, I have to carry down some furniture from miss Francesca room, this shall be in the afternoon, now seat and have breakfast with us…she pulls the chair next to me and force him to seat, then she asks his sister…Jenny please come to the kitchen help me to prepare the breakfast…
we are alone now, so I says to him…Sunday Darling I’m very sorry for what I have done to you, please can you pardon me…he utters…yes miss Francisca… are we again friends Sunday?...yes but I’m afraid of your father and I don’t like to sin…I hold his hand, he watches the kitchen’ door…Sunday but we are not doing anything wrong and I love you so much, I’m afraid to lose you, next week I’ll go back to Lagos and I don’t know when I’ll see you again…
mama Celestine comes back with the breakfast , telling us that Jenny went home, she seats in front of us, and tells Sunday while serving him a tea…so young man, you are going to become an engineer? But you have to study really hard… a feeble…yes mama… comes out from his mouth…she says again ...if you get your diploma, you’ll find a very good job, find a beautiful girl, may be a beautiful girl like our miss Francesca, why not, marry that girl and have a lot of children…but is very important that you study hard, because women does not like men without a good job, do you got me?...yes mama… …
he relaxed ,then after finishing his tea, he thanks her…ok Sunday, I’ll expect you for that job after two o’ clock, ok?...ok mama…he leaves…
she tells me…he is a nice boy…win his heart before his body…I’m sure that he loves you very much…in the afternoon, wear a long dress don’t tease him to much, he is still confused, father Zakaria is after him, he will tell him that women and sex are from the devil… we have to make sure that he does not fall in his net but in yours…
in the afternoon, I wear a very long but transparent dress and seat on the couch downstairs watching a video cassette, a romantic Italian movie with a lot of kisses…
I see him coming from the windows, he knocks…please come in Sunday I tell him… he enters and greet me…good afternoon miss Francisca…please Sunday seat down, mama Celestine is gone to the village to collect from school little Anthony…please, don’t worry, I’ll don’t do anything that shall embarrass you…I have understand now that you don’t love me…but just seeing you and hear your voice is for me a very great pleasure…he sat nervously, he does not know what to do or answer me and looks away…

To make him feeling comfortable I offered him a drink…served duly as mama Celestine taught me…I moved sinuously in front of him…pretending to pour the tea in the cup placed on the small table in front of him, I placed my self between…I felt his eyes admiring my superb low rear … to give him a better view of my bubble butt I bent …while asking him…dear how many sugar’ spoons do you like?… twwwwwwwoooo …was the answer…through the transparent dress he was seeing my white buttocks and the revealing swollen and darker pussycat, no more contained by the tiny thong…while shaking the tea with the spoon I shook up also my rear…then thinking that what he got was fairly enough I sat down waiting for the results of my fascinating entrapping show…
pretending not to note his internal turmoil, with nonchalance I started to talk about the program on the TV set…I’m watching a romance movie Sunday, it is in Italian language, if you like I can translate for you… and by the way soon you’ll go to Italy to study, I’m sure you’ll like to be there, but you have to learn Italian first and who can be better than me to teach you my language?…he looked confused but interested and smiled back to me…
please Sunday tell me that you like me at least a little bit, I have cried all the night, please darling…after a while he answers…Miss Fraaanciisccaa I like you very much…youuu aare veery beautiful…but I’m very much afraid of your father…
please Sunday can I come close to you?…I just want to stay very close to you…ok Franciisca…
please put an arm around me, Sunday…yes like that…
you see darling my father likes you very much…
yes Franciisca, but I’m black …he will not like you to marry me…
no don’t say that darling, my father is not racist…if you become an engineer he will be very happy to let me become your wife, because he knows that you are going to protect me… but do you will like to marry me?..
yyeees, very much Franciscaa…
but you love me Sunday?...yes Franciisca, very very much …
can we kiss then…I believe it was what he wanted after smelling my scent…
but, but what about if mama Celestine comes?...don’t worry, we can see her coming from here, let us have a kiss my love ,like the one of those two Italian fiancée in the movie….
he brings his lips close to mine…I say to him…your tongue first or mine…yours… he answers…we lock our lips… I insert my tongue in his mouth in search of his…what a bliss..now your turn my love give me your tongue in my mouth…I see the knob in his trouser growing…but I refrain in touching it….I’ll follow what mama ask me to do…this time I’ll wait for him to ask me…, and I’ll try not to be an easy girl, I’ll allow him to be the hunter and me the pray, but I’ll allow him only to have just small baits…I tease him…do you like the taste of my tongue darling…yes Francisca…what about my scent?...mmmm very good…
watch, darling, how those lovers are kissing each other, we are doing the same…yes Francisca…his snake is very stiff now, the black shinning head is coming out from his short along his left calf and almost reach his knee, I pretend not to see it, while my heartbeats increases with my desire to hold his tool between my hands, kiss it and lick it…my pussy is boiling, arousing my sexual desire… I try my best to keep my mind and attention only on the kissing session…I see his hand caressing the throbbing knob, I know, he is suffering the same libido and passion I have…
he utters…Franciiisca pleeeease I …I’ll… like to kisss to kiss youuur peee, pleaseee…my pussy scent was now very strong for him for resisting in putting his huge tongue between my vagina’s labia…
Sunday, my love… we have to refrain from our sexual temptations….we have to leave sex for when we are going to marry…mama Celestine shall come very soon…we have to do the same like those two fiancée in the movie, they have just romance with only kisses…