Thread: African boy 4
View Single Post

Old 08-23-2011, 06:35 PM

hearing Sunday coming up-stairs I removed my vest and undies and threw it on the bed… I enter the shower and close the curtain…Sunday nock the door…please come in Sunday dear, I’m taking a shower…I peep from the curtain, he was holding my panties under his big nose smelling the scent of my pussy…
ohhhhhhhh Sunday you like my pee so much that you still kiss my panties… you can have them and take them home…later you can smell and have the real thing…come lets take a shower together …or are you still afraid of me?...we are fiancèe now…let me help you in removing your t-shirt and free the poor beast from your shorts…then by holding his flaccid dick I pulled him in the shower, for the first time I was seeing his penis at rest, the foreskin was covering the whole head…I was excited…I wanted to make it stiff again but slowly with my mouth and see it growing… I kneeled in front of him…he was perplexed… I told him…please my love…I want to feel it growing in my mouth…so I placed the soft cock tip between my teeth and started to suck it…but it was not expanding…I asked him … Darling why it is not responding to my kisses…and he with some shyness…sorry Francisca I have played with it in the backyard to discharge the load and make it soft… because I saw mama Celestine watching it and I was feeling shameful…but soon it will become again stiff…
Ok my love, lets take a shower then I’ll take personally, care of it …while you’ll do anything you’ll like with my pussycat…so we took a fast shower kissing each other under the pouring fresh water
…then I pushed him on the bed, his penis was fantastic also in the sleeping option…I started to admire it, pulling down the foreskin, licking the knob, trying to insert my tongue in the small orifice on top, examining the throbbing veins rounding the penis, then his big balls, and the scrotum sack, I was feeling with my fingers more round meat under his crotch … it was the unseen part of his prick , the external part of the flaccid penis was as long and more thick than my forearm while the internal part inside his belly was almost of the same size I followed with my hand the thick organ its end was reaching his anus…
he let me check everything while he was exploring my pinkish hot burning pussy by pulling apart the labia and the foreskin of my stiff clitoris, I was appreciating his duly workout …I felt his hot tongue on the clitoris… he started to lick it and suck it … I said to him….that is my little penis treat it nicely…
he had beautiful and big buttocks, I caressed them, I was feeling the muscles in them, I thought: to hold such a big sexual organ he needs a strong base, his buttocks… while keeping his huge and flaccid cock head in my mouth , I placed my palms under his buttocks and every time I was biting with my teeth the soft knob I felt the muscles trembling and his anus grasping under my finger…slowly the penis was becoming stiff, I started to feel, with my tongue the softness and roundness of the edges of the cock head. I started to suck and lick with my insatiable mouth …I was tireless in getting it stiff… the beautiful black shaft regained its majestic proportion…